how to respond to “what are your plans?” type questions when you don’t know
- become incredibly introspective and run through every idea and plan you’ve ever had since childhood when you wanted to be like… a dinosaur or something
- "no, what are your plans?”
- ”??” (make the question marks appear above your head to be more effective)
- ??? (express that as an emotion)
- "[the cheeping noises of a confused bird]"
- some combination of any of these
- i have no idea
my favorite college experience is when i had a 7am class and the kid next to me literally poured a monster energy drink into his coffee said “i’m going to die” and drank the whole thing
do you ever think about the money you don’t have and you just
whilst my friend was on a first date and I was in the garden picking up dog poo I think I felt a pang of jealousy
me: joins tumblr for fun
me: starts to critically analyze almost every aspect of modern society
my fucking brothers girlfriend has ‘hurt her back’ and I know it sounds cruel but you don’t live with her
"be stubborn about your goals but flexible about your methods." the best advice I’ve ever received.